Topic: Hawera - St Mary's Memorial Hall

Topic type:

Collins Street, Hawera

St Mary's Memorial HallSt Mary's Memorial Hall

 

White Marble Plaque - Left Side

 

Hawera Parochial District

St Mary's Memorial Hall

This Building Erected During the Great War

1914 -19, is Dedicated to the Memory of All Who

Have Fallen, and as a Thank Offering to God for Peace

Thomas Henry, Bishop of Wellington

C H Grant Cowen, Vicar

W Graham, G A Burgess, Churchwardens

Members of the Vestry 1918 and 1919,

E Atkin, G H Buckeridge, A J Burtt, S E Corry,

W G Gilbert, W R Haselden, C Leighton,

F G Magnusson, W A Parkinson, F Silson,

J C Smith, T M Stockwell, W F Sutton, W G White

 

White Marble Plaque - Right Side

To The Glory of God

This Stone was Laid by

The Rev H Reeve. M A

Archdeacon of Waitotara

October 11th 1916

C H Grant Cowen, Vicar

W Graham                                 

E B Bates   Churchwardens   





Discuss This Topic

There are 0 comments in this discussion.

join this discussion

Tags

Hawera - St Mary's Memorial Hall


City:Hawera
Hawera - St Mary's Memorial Hall by Ron is Copyright Act 1994