Topic: N Z Co-operative Dairy Company - Matangi Branch

Topic type:

Tauwhare Road, Matangi, Hamilton

NZCDC - Matangi Branch 

NZCDC - Matangi Factory

Photograph: 2014

Established 1885. Built for the New Zealand Dairy Association Ltd - 1917. Designed by F. C. Daniell & T. S. Cray and built by Sanders & Co..

Initially a cheese factory but converted and seriously extended to a Glaxo - dried milk powder - factory in 1917-18.

 

Discuss This Topic

There are 0 comments in this discussion.

join this discussion

N Z Co-operative Dairy Company - Matangi Branch


City:Matangi
N Z Co-operative Dairy Company - Matangi Branch by Ron is Copyright Act 1994