Topic: Midhirst Hall - 1973

Topic type:

Midhirst Hall - c1973

Midhirst Hall

The original 1885 Midhirst hall was demolished in 1972 and replaced with St Michael's Anglican church hall from New Plymouth in 1973.

(See Taranaki Daily News 20 Jan 1973 article on moving St Michael's Hall)

Discuss This Topic

There are 0 comments in this discussion.

join this discussion