Topic: Kapuni War Memorial Hall - 1956

Topic type:

Kapuni War Memorial Hall - 1956

Kapuni War Memorial Hall

The war memorial hall was opened on 16 June 1956 by Egmont MP E. B. Corbett. The architect was Graeme L. Laurenson of Hawera.(See the souvenir programme in Documents below)

 

Visit Fiona Jack's Living Halls here

Discuss This Topic

There are 0 comments in this discussion.

join this discussion