Topic: Kaimiro Hall - 1909

Topic type:

Corner Egmont & Lepper Roads, Kaimiro

Kaimiro Hall

Kaimiro Hall - 2010


Built by Jim Gopperth and G Cash from logs donated by Harry Peters and sawn at the nearby Sash & Door mill

The hall was closed and put up for tender in 2014 -see attached Document

The hall was sold to a private individual in late 2014 for converting to a residence.

Discuss This Topic

There are 0 comments in this discussion.

join this discussion