Ratapiko Hall - Formerly Brixton War Memorial Hall,1953
Original Filename: Ratapiko_Brixton_017.jpg (view)
Original Size: 3.4 MB
Original Image Type: image/pjpeg
This was the Brixton (Waitara) War Memorial Hall opened in 1953. It was moved to Ratapiko in March 2006 to replace the Ratapiko Hall which was destroyed by arsonists 14 Nov 2003.
Click on the link below
Photograph: Ron Lambert