Topic: Royal Oak Co-operative Dairy Factory

Topic type:

South Road, Omata

Royal Oak Dairy Factory  

Royal Oak Co-op Dairy Factory

Established as a proprietary factory about 1910 by William John (Jack) Neilson who also built factories at Puniho (Brooklands ) Tumahu, Radnor Road and Midhirst (Royal Arms) Substantial additions were later made by the co-operative  that took over about 1920.

The factory was purchased by the New Plymouth City Dairy in 1946. The company was liquidated in 1949.

See attached Document below

Discuss This Topic

There are 0 comments in this discussion.

join this discussion

Royal Oak Co-operative Dairy Factory


City:Omata
Royal Oak Co-operative Dairy Factory by Ron is Copyright Act 1994