Topic: John Avery Warehouse - 1918

Topic type:

Lower Currie Street, New Plymouth (now Centre City)

 

John Avery Warehouse

Lower Currie Street, New Plymouth (now Centre City)

1918

Avery's warehouse was one of T. H. Bates' early New Plymouth designs. It was demolished in 1986 to enable Centre City to be built.

Similar design features could be seen on McEwan's Building (also built in 1918) in King Street.

(Puke Ariki collection, A2a.56)

Discuss This Topic

There are 0 comments in this discussion.

join this discussion