King's Building Office - 1926
Original Filename: 1st_Offices.jpg (view)
Original Size: 186.4 KB
Original Image Type: image/pjpeg
Thomas Bates' offices were on the first floor of the W. R. King Building on the corner of Brougham and Devon Streets. The upper windows show his name and calling and his connection with Taranaki cricket is displayed in the advertisment announcing a forthcoming match between Canterbury's Plunket Shield team and Taranaki on January15 & 16, 1926.
Puke Ariki Collection: PHO2009-110