Topic: Boon Bros. Ltd. Building
This building on the corner of of Gover and Gill Streets was erected in 1926-27. A building permit for it was issued to Boon Bros. on 23 November 1926 (town section 1388) and the estimated cost was £1,500.
The building firm Boon Bros. Ltd. was founded in 1895 and is responsible for many commercial buildings and private dwellings in New Plymouth.
The architects were Messenger, Griffiths and Taylor, and of course it was built by Boon Bros. Ltd.
It is presently (2013) occupied by the chartered accountants "Everest, Vincent Ltd."