Topic: Morrison Residence, 268 Courtenay Street (1917)

Topic type:

268 Courtenay Street 2017

2018 View: By Hamish Crimp

This attractive bungalow was constructed by plasterer Andrew Morrison as his private residence in 1917.

Part Town Section 2082 was purchased by Morrison on 16 July 1917, and later that year, on 29 October 1917, a permit was granted by the Borough Council for the construction of a ‘Cottage’ on Sections 2081/82, Courtenay Street – the estimated construction cost was £660, and Morrison is noted as the builder.

See Taranaki Land Deeds Index I11, page 519

Discuss This Topic

There are 0 comments in this discussion.

join this discussion

Morrison Residence, 268 Courtenay Street (1917)


City:New Plymouth