All Results in New Plymouth Buildings topics

showing 1-5 results of 879 [
]
This two-storey timber building on the corner of Devon Street East and Gover Streets started life as the Red House Hotel in 1865; although the present building was constructed in
This building, in its original one-storey form, was the first permanent premises of the Taranaki Club. It was built by R.Coleman in 1898 and designed by the Auckland firm, McKay, Fripp
A circa 1890s-1900s two storied commercial building
An attractive Frank Messenger designed villa constructed for F. T. Bellringer in 1902
2017 View: By Hamish Crimp A permit was granted to H. G. Armstead in September 1924 for the construction of a "garage" on Town Section 1414, Devon Street East -