All Results in Waitara Buildings topics

showing 6-10 results of 28 [
]
This wooden building was constructed in 1911 as Waitara's second lock-up.  In late 1910, it was decided to make alterations to the Waitara Police Station, and to erect a new
This attractive villa was constructed in 1884 as a Wesleyan Parsonage - the building was designed by Waitara architect Edward (Ed) Wickham. It seems the impetus for building a parsonage
2018 view of frontage: By Hamish Crimp This wooden building was originally constructed in 1897 as a hall for the Waitara chapter of the Ancient Order of Foresters - 'Court
2018 View: By Hamish Crimp This cottage was likely constructed in early 1875 for P. Madden as both a residence and bakery shop. The current structure seems to be present in
2018 View: By Hamish Crimp The Waitara Technical School was constructed in 1917-18 to provide a space to teach manual classes for students from the Clifton/Waitara District. The building was designed