All Results in Waitara Buildings topics

showing 1-5 results of 28 [
]
2018 View: By Hamish Crimp This house was constructed in early 1871 for prominent Waitara resident John Elliot and his family, and is one of the oldest surviving buildings in
Image courtesy Open2View This reinforced concrete hall was constructed in 1913 for the Sir Donald McLean Lodge. The Lodge called for tenders for the building in late May and early
Taranaki Daily News, 15 October 2015 This large single-storey homestead was constructed for Harper Brison Lepper and his family in the late 1890s or early 1900s.  The land on which
2018 View: By Hamish Crimp This large hall was constructed in 1894 for neighbouring St John the Baptist Church - it was used for sunday school, meetings, and social functions.
This wooden building was constructed in 1875 as Waitara's first permanent lock-up. The Provincial Council called for tenders for building a lock-up at Waitara in May 1875, and the building