All Results in Township and Rural Halls of Taranaki topics

showing 26-30 results of 107 [
]
Kapuni War Memorial Hall The war memorial hall was opened on 16 June 1956 by Egmont MP E. B. Corbett. The architect was Graeme L. Laurenson of Hawera.(See the souvenir
Corner Kohi & Medlicott Roads, Kohi
The Taranaki Herald reported  that timber was on site in January 1903 and, in 1904, that 'a dance for the anniversary of the opening of the hall was held on 22
Koru Hall  Photograph: Ron Lambert. October 1997 The hall was demolished soon after.