All Results in Township and Rural Halls of Taranaki topics

showing 6-10 results of 107 [
]
2230 Eltham Road, Awatuna
Opened on 18 October 1923 by Robert Masters MP for Stratford.
  Douglas Hall See also - Frey, Michele & Sara Newman: On a Saturday Night, Community Halls of Small Town NZ, 2012, pp 87-93  
Bedford Road.
Originally the Durham school which closed in 1947 and was enlarged to form the hall