All Results in Township and Rural Halls of Taranaki topics

showing 86-90 results of 107 [
]
Township and Rural Halls of Taranaki Alton Coronation Hall - 1911 Ararata Hall - 1910 Aria Hall Auroa War Memorial Hall -1956 Awakino War Memorial Hall Awatuna Hall - 1895
Corner of Wiremu and Puniho Roads
Mangaotuku Road.
The original 1924 hall was moved in 1990 and is now a nearby farm shed. The new hall and sports complex, on the site of the Upper Mangorei school, was
 Urenui Community Centre Opened 25  May 1991 (See Document below) Opened by Synthetic Fuels Corp general manager, Mick Jacks "in recognition of the corporation's initial donation of the buildings which