All Results in Township and Rural Halls of Taranaki topics

showing 71-75 results of 107 [
]
Now in Stratford A & P Showgrounds Moved from Skinner Road to Stratford in May 1999 Visit Fiona Jack, Living Halls
Stratford's first town hall was built in 1884 but burned down in 1886. It was quickly replaced but this building was also destroyed by fire a few years later. The third
  Originally built in the 1890s, the Strathmore hall was renovated as a soldiers' memorial in 1952. It was demolished  about Sept 2006. Visit Fiona Jack's Living Halls    In 2008 a
Tahora Road, Tahora