All Results in Township and Rural Halls of Taranaki topics

showing 61-65 results of 107 [
]
Corner Monmouth & Cardiff Roads
A meeting to discuss the building of a local hal was held in April 1901.  later in the year a tender of 230 pounds   was accepted from C B Sim
Built by D Wilkes, H Martin and local volunteers.  Opened November 1924 Photograph: 2010
Pukeho Hall - 2012   The present hall was the old Pukeho school - built in 1909 - which closed in 1956.  After a meeting of local residents, the school grounds and building
Corner Wingrove and Waihapa Roads