All Results in Township and Rural Halls of Taranaki topics

showing 46-50 results of 107 [
]
The land for the Ngaere Hall was given by James Robson whose sawmill also supplied the timber. It is sometimes thought the builder of the hall was Charles Score Sanders, who
Makakaho Junction, Ngamatapouri, Upper Waitotara Valley
Ohura North Road
Building opened in 1958 although the supper room and kitchen were built several years earlier.
Normanby Domain, Ketemarae Road, Normanby