All Results in Taranaki Churches topics

showing 41-45 results of 123 [
]
The land on which St. Chad's stands in Omata Road, Westown,  was purchased from Mr. E. Marfell in 1922. One acre 35.9 perches was transferred to St.Mary's Parochial Trust Board
The United Church of Inglewood is a union of Methodists and Presbyterians. It is located on the corner of Kelly and Brown Streets. According to, "Te Moa: 100 Years of
The Hawera Heritage Study reports that construction of this church began in November 1905, and was completed in April 1906. It was the third church to be built on this
The Baptists first started meeting in Hāwera almost 100 years ago. The first regular fellowship meetings began in May 1921 on a monthly basis. The arrival of the first pastor, Rev.
  The plans for this Anglican church in Alton were prepared in 1936 by the Hāwera architects Rough & Duffill. The land the church stands on had been donated in 1920 by