All Results in Taranaki Churches topics

showing 31-35 results of 123 [
]
This Catholic church was located on Brooklands Road, adjacent to St. Pius School. The property on which the church and the school stand was bought by the Wellington Diocese in
This was the second Anglican Church to be built in Inglewood. The first opened for worship on 16 October 1877, a wooden building designed by Archdeacon Walsh, the then vicar of Waitara. It
  The foundation stone for this Methodist church on the corner of Tukapa and David Streets was laid on 27 May, 1961. St Luke's was opened and dedicated by the Rev.
Tutahi Church is located on State Highway 3 at Nukumaru - south of Waitotara. It is built on the site of the Tauranga Ika Pa. It is a significant and
When this Catholic church in Clinton Street, Fitzroy opened in 1958 the design was the first of its kind in New Zealand. The unusual octagonal shaped building was designed by Mr.