All Results in Taranaki Churches topics

showing 26-30 results of 123 [
]
St Luke's Anglican Church, Tikorangi  Tikorangi was established as a military settlement in 1865 and early church services were held in private homes or the school. In 1899  Mr.J. W.
The foundation stone for this Anglican church in Waitara was laid by the Right Reverend J.L. Holland on the 7th of November 1959. The centenary booklet for St Johns advises
                                                         (Image taken by Pat Richardson)  The foundation stone for this small church at Tataraimaka was laid on the same day as St Paul's in Okato, 11 December 1897. Both churches were
  The first Anglican church in Bell Block was opened on 2 November, 1857. A small wooden building, the "Hua Village Church", was erected for less than £200. It had one stained
St James' Presbyterian Church in Lawry Street,  Moturoa was opened on the 14 April, 1979. It was built by Roebuck Construction. About 1940 a section in Lawry Street was purchased and a Sunday