All Results in Taranaki Churches topics

showing 16-20 results of 123 [
]
The original St Cuthbert's Church was a Frederick de Jersey Clere design built on Tauhuri Street in 1894. It was built by Messrs. Burns and Holder at a cost of £217.0.0. It opened
  St Joseph's Church on Powderham Street was opened and dedicated on the 31st of August 1969. The foundation stone was laid on the 29th of September 1968 by the
  The four corner stones for this Methodist church were laid in June 1898. The first by long-term resident, Mrs Okey, the next by Rev. C.H.Garland, Mr Howell the third, and
St John the Divine in Otakeho was first used on Easter Sunday 1893, but not consecrated until 14 March 1894. It was designed by well-known Wellington architect, Frederick de Jersey Clere. Although a simple wooden church,
In March 1845 Bishop Selwyn laid the foundation stone of Holy Trinity. The cost of this first chapel was £50 and it was opened for worship by Rev. Bolland on May