All Results in Taranaki Churches topics

showing 1-5 results of 115 [
]
  This Anglican church in Lepperton is thought to have opened in May 1900 with a dedication service on the 18th of January 1901. It is likely that the church was
The Taranaki Cathedral Church of St Mary is built on a site selected by Bishop Selwyn in 1842. A simple stone structure when first built in 1845-46, many subsequent additions have resulted
  The foundation stone for this Methodist church on the corner of Tukapa and David Streets was laid on 27 May, 1961. St Luke's was opened and dedicated by the Rev.
The land on which St. Chad's stands in Omata Road, Westown,  was purchased from Mr. E. Marfell in 1922. One acre 35.9 perches was transferred to St.Mary's Parochial Trust Board
  This church, named the Whiteley Memorial Church after the late Rev. John Whiteley, was located on the corner of Liardet and Courtenay Streets.  It was opened on 15 December,1898 in a