Topic: Otago Chambers (1914)

Topic type:

Otago Chambers 

Otago Chambers in Fenton Street was erected for the law firm, Halliwell and Thomson, in 1914. One of the founders, Mr Percy Thomson, attended Otago University, hence the name.

It was designed by well-known local architect Mr.J.D.Healy and the contractor was Mr.N.J.King.

It has a category II classification with Heritage New Zealand.

Discuss This Topic

There are 0 comments in this discussion.

join this discussion