All Results in Stratford Buildings topics

showing 6-10 results of 12 [
]
  Work began on this building in late 1924 and was completed in July 1925. It was constructed for Mr Edgar Carryer who had bought the Egmont Clothing Company (1902-1919) from
  This two-storey building on Broadway was built in 1928 for the firm, Messrs R. Hannah and Co. Ltd. The ground floor was used as a retail store for shoes and
  The Taranaki Daily News announced on 13 June 1914 that the Stratford dentists, Messrs Hunter & Lyons, planned to erect a "Stratford Sky Scraper". Plans had been in train
  This building on Broadway, adjacent to Prospero Place, is the final of four to be demolished to make way for Stratford's new multi-million dollar CBD development. It is expected to
  This two-storey building in Fenton Street was built in 1920 for a recently amalgamated firm of solicitors. It was announced in the Taranaki Daily News on 10 November 1919 that Messrs.