All Results in topics

showing 41-45 results of 4121 [
]
  In the late 1960s Riddick Bros and Still bought a number of properties on the south side of Gill Street for an industrial subdivision. All but one of the
  Otago Chambers in Fenton Street was erected for the law firm, Halliwell and Thomson, in 1914. One of the founders, Mr Percy Thomson, attended Otago University, hence the name. It was
Presently known as the TET King's Theatre due to a sponsorship agreement with the Taranaki Electricity Trust. The theatre opened on New Year's Eve, 1917, with a showing of the
  This two-storey building on Broadway was officially opened on 8 June 1916 by the Mayor, Mr Jos.W.Boon. It was designed by local architect, Mr J.D.Healy and the contractor was Mr.
  Trimble Place in Bell Block was named after an early Taranaki politician. Born in Northern Ireland in 1824, Robert Trimble immigrated to the United States when he was 21