All Results in topics

showing 4126-4130 results of 4143 [
]
A permit was granted to R. Jackson by the Borough Council on 14 March 1939 for the construction of house on Lot 5 of Section 53, DP5667, Whiteley Street -
Image of front portion before relocation to Omata, Taranaki Herald, 11 August 1968 This home was originally constructed for Captain John Watson in the 1850s - it is reputed to
A permit was granted to A. Bungay by the Borough Council on 30 October 1939 for the construction of a house on Lot 31 of DP2807, Beach Street – L.
A permit was granted to G. W. Marsden by the Borough Council on 25 July 1939 for the construction of a house on Town Section 276, Powderham Street – R.
2018 View: By Hamish Crimp This building may have been constructed around 1878 for butcher H. B. Curtis, or in 1911 as the new Inglewood offices for solicitors Weston and