All Results in topics

showing 4116-4120 results of 4143 [
]
2017 View: By Hamish Crimp A permit was granted by the Borough Council to Miss S. Hooper on 30 October 1923 for the construction of a house on Pt A,
2018 View of Pilots House The house and lamp-house/signal box at 122 Centennial Avenue were constructed in 1907 to replace the former Waitara Blockhouse, constructed in 1860, and which had
2018 View: By Hamish Crimp This home was constructed in 1885 for James Hart Senior, who purchased Section Y of Part Town Belt A in August 1882. Hart was proprietor of
A permit was granted by the Borough Council to George W. Boon on 3 September 1929 for the construction of a house on Town Section 1071, Gilbert Street – Bonn
2018 View: By Hamish Crimp This row of shops is thought to have been constructed in the 1880s and 1890s - it appears that it originally contained three shop premises.