All Results in topics

showing 4111-4115 results of 4123 [
]
2018 View: By Hamish Crimp This building may have been constructed around 1878 for butcher H. B. Curtis, or in 1911 as the new Inglewood offices for solicitors Weston and
A permit was granted by the Borough Council to L. Corbett on 1 July 1929 for the construction of a house on Sub 5 of Pt A of Sec 61,
A permit was granted to Mrs W. Lehmann by the Borough Council on 18 January 1939 for the construction of a house on Part Town Section 2060, Watson Street - Plews
2018 View: By Hamish Crimp This attractive early bungalow was constructed in 1917-18 for Henry Kenny.  A permit was granted by the Borough Council to H. Kenny on 8 November
2018 View: By Hamish Crimp This home was likely constructed in the 1870s - probably for F. L. Webster. Sections 5 and 6 of Block 42 Waitara West were granted