All Results in topics

showing 4096-4100 results of 4104 [
]
2018 View: By Hamish Crimp This attractive early bungalow was constructed in 1917-18 for Henry Kenny.  A permit was granted by the Borough Council to H. Kenny on 8 November
2018 View: By Hamish Crimp This home was likely constructed in the 1870s - probably for F. L. Webster. Sections 5 and 6 of Block 42 Waitara West were granted
2018 View: By Hamish Crimp This grand two-storied villa was constructed in 1911 as a catholic presbytery for the neighbouring Sacred Heart Church.  The architect was J. T. Mannix, who
This attractive villa was originally located at 7 David Street, Westown, and was constructed for James David Sole about 1902.  James D. Sole purchased section 33 of Soleville (subdivided by
A permit was granted by the Borough Council to Walter Hellier on 30 January 1930 for the construction of a house on Lot 48, Princes Street - W. H. Aburn was the