All Results in topics

showing 4091-4095 results of 4104 [
]
Image of front portion before relocation to Omata, Taranaki Herald, 11 August 1968 This home was originally constructed for Captain John Watson in the 1850s - it is reputed to
A permit was granted to A. Bungay by the Borough Council on 30 October 1939 for the construction of a house on Lot 31 of DP2807, Beach Street – L.
A permit was granted to G. W. Marsden by the Borough Council on 25 July 1939 for the construction of a house on Town Section 276, Powderham Street – R.
A permit was granted by the Borough Council to L. Corbett on 1 July 1929 for the construction of a house on Sub 5 of Pt A of Sec 61,
A permit was granted to Mrs W. Lehmann by the Borough Council on 18 January 1939 for the construction of a house on Part Town Section 2060, Watson Street - Plews