All Results in topics

showing 4086-4090 results of 4127 [
]
was granted by the Borough Council to John Connell on 1 December 1921 for the construction of a house on Town Section 1926, Shortland Street (now Cracroft Street) – the
  Baring Tce runs from Northgate across Devon St East and continues until it comes to an end at the railway overbridge which leads down to the East End Skating
2017 View: By Hamish Crimp A permit was granted to V. C. Ward by the Borough Council on 22 February 1938 for the construction of a house on Lot 27, Part
The tunnel runs below the inner Te Henui Cemetery entrance gates, with the large London Plane tree at the left of the image marking the eastern (downstream) tunnel entrance. This
2017 View: By Hamish Crimp  This attractive villa is one of three homes (24, 26 & 28 Fulford Street) constructed for William Dawson Webster between about 1899 and 1901. It seems