All Results in topics

showing 4041-4045 results of 4058 [
]
2018 View: Image Courtesy Open2View A permit was granted by the Borough Council to Shipping Agent Arthur L. Humphries on 11 July 1924 for the construction of a house on
This building is the only surviving portion of the 1904 Taranaki Producers' Freezing Works - it housed the boiler room, engine room, and ice room.
At first glance, it would seem that this carriageway is aptly named. Indeed, it is named for the fact that it affords both a great view of the ocean at
This building is located on the corner of Currie Street and Currie Lane - old town section number 923. Originally a wooden building known as Wembly House, it was completely
2017 View: By Hamish Crimp This attractive villa was probably constructed for M. Thomas sometime between 1899 and 1903. It was reported in the Taranaki Herald of 13 February 1897,