All Results in topics

showing 4036-4040 results of 4043 [
]
  Little is currently known about the history of this board and batten settlers cottage, although based on its style, was likely constructed in the 1860s-70s period. A scrapbook on
2017 View: By Hamish Crimp A permit was granted by the Borough Council to S. Coad on 10 October 1931 for the construction of a house on Part Town Section
A permit was granted by the Borough Council to W. Journeaux on 16 June 1925 for the construction of a house on 57, Wakefield Avenue (now Brdwood Avenue) – G.
2017 View: By Hamish Crimp This building was originally constructed in 1941 as the Fitzroy School Dental Clinic - it is currently used as the school library. The building is
Probably the largest of New Plymouth's surviving early 1900s commercial buildings, this once grand row of shops is now only a shadow of its former self. However, careful restoration could