All Results in topics

showing 4026-4030 results of 4048 [
]
  This single storey villa was located on the north side of Gill Street, between Liardet and Gover Streets. The original number was 184, after the New Plymouth CBD re-numbering
  This two-storey home in Gover Street was built in 1922 for Mr Stanley Shaw, a local land agent and auctioneer. A building permit was issued to Mr Shaw on the
Intersection Devon Road and Smart Road, Waiwhakaiho, New Plymouth
  Originally located  at 114 Pendarves Street, this two-storey villa can now be found on a lifestyle property in Onaero. It is thought the first owner of the land was W K
Located on a prominent hill overlooking Western New Plymouth, this grand home was constructed in 1895 for New Plymouth solicitor Henry Weston, with the architect being James Sanderson.