All Results in topics

showing 4021-4025 results of 4034 [
]
  In December, 1957, a meeting of the Kaponga Town Council was held to rename the streets of Kaponga. Knowledgeable about the history of their small town, they decided Kapuni
  This two-storey building on the corner of Devon Street East and Gover Street was built in 1977 for the Bank of New Zealand. It was designed by Thomson, Buchan
  This small cottage was removed from its site on Brown Street in the early 1990s after a debate as to whether it should be purchased and restored by the New
A single storey timber building built in the 1850s-60s for prominent early settler John Skinner and his family. The house was originally located in Devon Street before being moved to this Powderham
2018 View: By Hamish Crimp A permit was granted by the Borough Council to Ethel Vera Eva on 16 June 1920 for the construction of a residence on Town Section