All Results in topics

showing 36-40 results of 3865 [
]
View prior to demolition - Demolished 22/08/2017 - Small's Cottage is located on the south-side of Pendarves Street, elevated from the road, the third house from Fort Niger Reserve. The section
2018 View: By Hamish Crimp This large hall was constructed in 1894 for neighbouring St John the Baptist Church - it was used for sunday school, meetings, and social functions.
2017 view of steps and low retaining wall - these were regrettably removed in May 2018 In June 1910 the Pukekura Park Board recieved a letter from Messrs. L. Little, H.
This wooden building was constructed in 1875 as Waitara's first permanent lock-up. The Provincial Council called for tenders for building a lock-up at Waitara in May 1875, and the building