All Results in topics

showing 3976-3980 results of 4037 [
]
  In 1887, with £55-0-0 in hand, it was decided to call for tenders for the construction of an Anglican church in Urenui. The successful tender came from Mr.C.Cooper, £143-0-0 (unlined).
This cottage was probably constructed in the 1890s or early 1900s
St Joseph's Catholic Church is located on Nelson St in Waitara. It was opened by Archbishop McKeefry on 15 February 1959. The architect was Mr. R. Roberts of Hawera and the
  This new church and community centre in Grey Street, Waitara was officially opened on the 16th of February 2013. It replaced the Knox Presbyterian Church built on the same site in 1914.
  This Presbyterian church in Grey Street, Waitara was opened in 1914. It was a concrete building with a capacity of 180 and cost £576. A small hall was built next