All Results in topics

showing 3966-3970 results of 4048 [
]
One of four homes constructed for the New Plymouth Borough Council in 1921, presumably for use as dwellings for council workers - all four homes survive, and are located at
One of four homes constructed for the New Plymouth Borough Council in 1921, presumably for use as dwellings for council workers - all four homes survive, and are located at
One of four homes constructed for the New Plymouth Borough Council in 1921, presumably for use as dwellings for council workers - all four homes survive, and are located at
  This factory building in Domett Street, Waitara, was for many years emblazoned with the words "The home of Swanndri". It is thought businessman John McKendrick opened the factory in 1944,
This church is located on the corner of Tukapa and Omata Roads. (1-3 Omata Road) This piece of land was surveyed in 1959 and the existing old wooden house removed