All Results in topics

showing 3961-3965 results of 4066 [
]
This building was constructed in 1910 to replace an older school building that was beyond repair - the architects were Sanderson and Griffiths (James Sanderson and Horace Victor Griffiths).
  This small Anglican church was first built on Burton's Hill (Puketuru), on 2 acres of land donated by Adolphus Kyngdon. It opened on the 6 January, 1860 and survived
Image courtesy Puke Ariki: Not to be reproduced without permission This board and batten cottage was constructed in the 1860s (probably about 1866), for Adolphus Kyngdon.  Kyngdon was granted this
North Egmont Visitors' Centre
2018 View: By Hamish Crimp A permit was granted by the Borough Council to Mrs Elizabeth Browning on 26 October 1928 for the construction of a house on Sub 2,