All Results in topics

showing 3931-3935 results of 4079 [
]
Hawera Hospital Forecourt, Hunter Street, Hawera
A permit was granted by the Borough Council to Harold C. Osborne on 19 February 1914 for the construction of a residence on Lot 14, Eliot Road (now Tukapa Street)
Formerly at 36b Sanders Avenue, New Plymouth
2017 View on original Hine Street site: By Hamish Crimp Relocated to Ngamotu Road February/March 2018 This attractive square fronted villa was probably constructed for H. J. V. Hasluck in
  This small Anglican church was first built on Burton's Hill (Puketuru), on 2 acres of land donated by Adolphus Kyngdon. It opened on the 6 January, 1860 and survived