All Results in topics

showing 3886-3890 results of 4058 [
]
  This Presbyterian church in Grey Street, Waitara was opened in 1914. It was a concrete building with a capacity of 180 and cost £576. A small hall was built next
  This two-storey concrete building on the corner of McLean and Domett Streets was built in 1922. It replaced the original Waitara Post Office (see linked image) which was located on
This attractive home was constructed for Mrs Caroline Ellis McTaggart in 1894-95, and was ready for occupation on her return from a trip to England in early 1895. The home
St Luke's Anglican Church, Tikorangi  Tikorangi was established as a military settlement in 1865 and early church services were held in private homes or the school. In 1899  Mr.J. W.
  'The Arizona', was first a part of the late-night takeaway scene in New Plymouth in about 1965. The business was re-branded as 'Arizona and Rye' in December 2015 with reduced opening hours. In March, 2018, it