All Results in topics

showing 3866-3870 results of 4020 [
]
A permit was granted by the Borough Council to Mrs J. V. Squire on 26 February 1927 for the construction of a house on Lot 4, Burns Street – Squire
  Cottage on Karina Road site: Image courtesy Open2View Mace Cottage was originally located in lower Carrington Street on Town Section 993, and dates back to the mid 1850s when it
149 Vivian Street is one of New Plymouth's largest surviving homes originally clad in vertical board and batten, and was probably constructed around 1864
                                                                Image courtesy of Robyn Oliver, c1988. This house at 78 Young Street was located at the top of a steep bank with no access from Young Street itself.
2017 View: By Hamish Crimp Town Sections 1096, 1097, & 1098 were purchased by Mrs Elizabeth Bramley in August 1892. Sections 1097 and 1098 were earlier advertised for sale in