All Results in topics

showing 3851-3855 results of 3874 [
]
  This two-storey building on Liardet Street was once a boarding house. The building was designed by architect James Sanderson for Mr Arthur Chatterton, and constructed in 1900 (see linked newspaper advertisement). The
This late Nineteenth Century building has been a feature on the corner of Eliot and Pendarves Streets for over one hundred years
This large two-storied villa was constructed for accountant Thomas Owen Kelsey in 1900
2017 View: By Hamish Crimp This large two-storied home in the English Cottage Style was constructed in 1935 for Mr K. Kirk, the architects were well known local partnership Messenger
This home was designed by New Plymouth architect W. M. Stephenson as his private residence, and was constructed in 1920