All Results in topics

showing 3846-3850 results of 4020 [
A permit was granted by the Borough Council to Robert Douglas Leighton on 7 June 1926 for the construction of a house on Lot 4 of Pt 19, Wallath Road
Surf Highway 45, Oeo.
A permit was granted by the Borough Council to W. Fitzpatrick on 20 January 1927 for the construction of house on Section 22 Weston Street - B. Girling & Frewin were
The exact construction date of this attractive double bay villa is currently unknown, although likely in the early 1900s. The property was first subdivided by owner Stanley Smith in 1905,
  This street in Waitara is named after Lieutenant Edmund C. McNaughton of the British Army's Royal Artillery, to remember his actions during the First Taranaki War (1860-61).In February 1860,