All Results in topics

showing 3701-3705 results of 3707 [
]
A permit was granted to Daniel Barry on 21 October 1926 for the construction of a 'Garage' on Town Section 654, Devon Street - Boon Bros were the builders, and
  This two-storey building at 66-68 Devon Street East was probably constructed in the late 1890s or early 1900s. It seems Robert Gilmour's "Ready Money Store" operated from the building
2017 View: By Hamish Crimp This house was relocated from the section in October/November 2017 to Mountain Road Inglewood - To be replaced with Two townhouses. A permit for a
A permit was granted to W. Collopy on 2 May 1927 for the construction of a house on section 863, Pioneer Road - The West Coast Timber Company were the
  The 1995 NPDC Heritage Study describes this building on the corner of Currie and Gill Streets as, "a strong no-nonsense piece of architecture, typical of public building of the 1950s,