All Results in topics

showing 31-35 results of 3931 [
]
  The original portion of this shop (the narrow north-south gable at rear), was constructed for James Annear Roberts in 1895. The shop was originally operated by Charles N. Smith
2017 View: By Hamish Crimp In March 1914, a permit for the construction of a residence on Part Town Section 1602, Eliot Street, was granted by the Borough Council -
  This house in Bracken Street was built about 1911 for New Plymouth businessman Charles Stuart Curtis. At the time the road was known as Glen Road - the name changed to
A restored circa 1880s board and batten settlers cottage with high streetscape value
2017 View: By Hamish Crimp 41 Gaine Street was one of two similar cottages constructed on this section for Robert Barnes in 1882. The western end of Gaine Street was