All Results in topics

showing 3336-3340 results of 3971 [
]
2017 View: By Hamish Crimp A permit was granted by the Borough Council to T. G. Mason on 11 February 1925 for the construction of a residence on Section 75A,
Plans for a residence on Town Section 2079, Courtenay Street, were deposited with the Borough Council in January 1921 - the owner and architect/contractor was listed as H. Ladnor and
2017 View: By Hamish Crimp A permit was granted by the Borough Council to Mrs R. O. Ellis on 15 September 1935 for the construction of a residence on Town
Plans for a residence on Section 131 Record Street, were deposited with the Borough Council in August 1920 - J. Copestake was listed as the owner and builder/architect, and the
This chapel was constructed in 1911, and was originally used for the Frankleigh Park Sunday School.